The Oli Leigh Mental Health Awareness Challenge
The Oli Leigh Trust is delighted to announce the launch of a new mental health awareness challenge in association with The Inspirational Learning Group.
This challenge is available free of charge to all schools with access to the Launch Your Career platform.
• To encourage self-awareness of one’s own emotional health.
• To raise awareness of teenage suicide within the UK.
• To help students to recognise the signs that someone may be struggling with their emotional health.
• To provide students with strategies that they could utilise to support another young person who may be having suicidal thoughts.
• To signpost schools, students and parents to services and support that they can access
CHALLENGE OUTCOMES: Students will;
• Develop an idea for a new mental health service or resource that will support their school or local community.
• Consider how their service would operate and how it could be accessed by students or parents.
• Develop innovative and creative ways to promote their resource or service to their target users
To express your interest in this challenge please click the link below or scan the QR code